A. B. Nicholas welcomes applications from individuals and firms who may seek to provide LeverageLine financing to their existing networks and markets, either directly or through their individual members. We call this program Oasis, to emphasize the ease of delivering this securities-based credit line program to your clients.
Every ABN affiliate or affiliate organization is provided a landing page that summarizes our LeverageLine program. The page is "white-labeled" with no A. B. Nicholas-specific information. An example can be found here.
At the bottom of the landing page, which we host securely for you, will be two "action buttons": a Get Quote and a Contact Us button. We customize these two forms so that clicking on either button "locks in" that respondent to you as the affiliate, since it records the exact landing page source of the inquiry. Each button will therefore send contact and application results to you and to ABN simultaneously, providing you with instant file copies of all prospective clients who reply.
We handle all replies and the processing of each quote request and we CC you on all email responses to those clients and otherwise keep you apprised of the progress of each applicant. We only ask that you keep your link on an appropriate high-traffic page (not a new website if possible please), and that you attend one intensive, 30-minute Orientation and Training (OAT) session to learn everything you will want to know about the program, lending institution, and operation requirements.
To summarize: Oasis web-based affiliation is easy. We provide a sample "blurb" and link to add to your website or newsletter(s); and a landing page, contact form, and application form, all white-labeled to ensure that until your visitors arrive at the "Thank You for Your Inquiry" page they are working entirely through your company. You as affiliate get a file copy of everything that comes through, but you have no responsibilities beyond that (though we do encourage you to sign up for Orientation and Training for your own (to be able to speak to prospective clients from a position of knowledge).
We do the heavy lifting so you won't have to.
Please note that ABN payments are always prompt, paid by ACH wire directly unless a check is preferred, and treated as 1099 income for tax purposes. (All affiliates must therefore have a valid IRS W-9 form on file at all times.)
Registered Affiliation is the only way to have the right to market or extend the preferred terms of the ABN LeverageLine program to your clients. Whether through your required online link or other conventional outreach you may choose to pursue, our LeverageLine stock loan/securities credit line program gives your clients choices they may not know they have, and that can spell more closings and more satisfied customers for you.
Please note that this step is required of all Affiliates unless there is a valid reason to do otherwise. Placing the link on a new site with no traffic, or back page far removed from your company's main traffic is discouraged.
2) Be willing to comply with ABN marketing compliance rules. We work with strictly regulated and licensed U.S. institutions that are subject to the scrutiny of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Internal Revenue Service, and many other government and state regulatory entities. In addition, we are not employees of our lending institution partner and we may never give any client any indication or reason to believe that we are. This is why we are prohibited from disclosing our lending partner(s) by name to our clients until and unless the client has signed their no-obligation term sheet; the term sheet requires the client to verify and attest that we have not provided tax or investment advice and have not held ourselves out as employees of any regulated brokerage or banking institution offering the LeverageLine financing program as a condition of their financing.
3) Have an existing network or market space of potential clients or potential new Affiliates to refer into the ABN program. This can simply be the normal traffic that comes to your website, or by deploying your existing email lists now in use for your usual newsletter outreach, or any number of other methods, avenues, or lines of communication. We put this requirement in place for a very good reason: history has taught us that successful affiliates will have an established presence in a market with which they are familiar, one that can make good use of this program.
4) Willing to accept a criminal/civil background check. We understand that otherwise well-meaning individuals can find themselves subject to fines or penalties even for very minor or unintended acts, so every case will be evaluated objectively and fairly. (We do expect full disclosure however). We expect that those presenting this financing to their clients have clean backgrounds as our institutional lending partners expect. Non-disclosure at time of application for any criminal or civil legal issue other than traffic violations will be considered grounds for rejection. We seek individuals with clean backgrounds and records only.
How We Support You
2) A Detailed, Comprehensive Website. We ask every affiliate, no matter their level of involvement with the LeverageLine program, to read every page of the website, which unlike many websites, has been designed as a learning an information tool and not simply a marketing tool.
3) Field Response Support. Ever affiliate who attends and completes their OAT session will be provided a direct phone and email link to a senior consultant at A. B. Nicholas who will be ready to answer any question you may have at any time. Affiliates may patch in a consultant to an existing sales call if desired between the hours of 9AM-6PM Eastern time; and any questions are answered promptly. This level of responsiveness backstops all of our affiliates so that they will not be left hanging with transaction-killing questions from the field.
Affiliates are not, by contractual agreement, permitted to work directly with the licensed and regulated lending institution with which we are partnered, nor are they expected to formally broker this financing or try to develop new markets through purchasing mailing lists or other discouraged marketing practices. We are looking specifically for affiliated professionals who have existing successful business operations, rather than those who have none.
Your role as an affiliate will be to introduce and to refer clients into the licensed lending institution. Our job at ABN is to ensure you are fully informed and that only qualified clients move forward into the licensed lending program that we have constructed with that institution.
We always ask our affiliates to remember that we are paid by our clients only and work for them; we are never incentivized, paid, or compensated in any manner by any of our licensed lending institution partners. We do not steer our clients to one or another lending program. As an affiliate, we expect that you too will always put the client's interests first.
Are you ready to apply? If yes, please assemble a picture ID and Click Here. We'll get right back to you.
1425 K St., NW, Washington, D.C. 20005
Copyright © 2013, A. B. Nicholas LLC. All rights reserved.
Tags: stock loan,
securities based credit line, stock-secured loan,
SBLOC, stock loan securities, stock margin loan, loan